Kim Runner @kimrunner
Don Jr. with a 9:49 timestamp this morning... (SS says 8:48 b/c I'm CST)

Trust the plan.
Full control.
Q

https://twitter.com/Donald...

https://thegreggjarrett.co...
10:32 AM - Jan 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Bleachey Bleach @bleachedbuttthoe
26 January, 01:31
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Aloha, Kim. Did your tw1tter get nuked? Anonup is the favored now?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon-paul Collins @Spartan300
26 January, 08:23
Hi Kim 👍not stalking you lol.
I just love you and VK.
Am I enjoying the show. Damn right!
Why do I f¡9#T? 🇬🇧🙏🇺🇸🦅Because #FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Spence @Sir2You
25 January, 03:23
I wouldn't be at all surprised to learn the Wicked Witch of the East is already six feet under....

Judy Manier @AmericanWoman
25 January, 03:08
No surprise, wall all knew. Just have the proof now. What will they do now...she's still fancy free.

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
25 January, 11:39
Morning, Kim! Let's do this!

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
25 January, 11:25
Trusting The Plan 117%

Judy Manier @AmericanWoman
25 January, 03:11
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication
Still Trusting The Plan. I haven't followed them for3 years for nothing. It's so easy to walk, but I can't.. My spirit tells me those who walked never trusted the plan to begin with.

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
25 January, 10:42
🤬🤬🤬 Am sick of the DEMS

David Spence @Sir2You
25 January, 03:25
In response Bonnie Brickell to her Publication
One party, two sides. Vote PATRIOT PARTY!