Freedom Fighter 1776 donated @FreedomFighter1776
25 April, 04:30

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
04:37 PM - Apr 25, 2021
In response Freedom Fighter 1776 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp @DarktoLight2021
25 April, 09:24
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
He and his husband Ryan are Cdn royalty bloodline .... majorly involved in exactly what they say they are fighting against. Disgusting!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 April, 09:26
In response Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp to her Publication
Maybe they made a deal with Trump

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
25 April, 07:20
Hold that Hero phone....

I'd like to see the fact sheet on any claims that Deadpool does tampons.

Nope. Nope. Nope!

(and have we learned nothing from people in pictures with other people?!.... Trump in same photo w/HeDidNotKillHimself doesn't mean they were friends....just sayin....✌️)

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
25 April, 07:21
In response I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve to her Publication
RE: comment in thread below, btw!
Couldn't even bring myself to tag it to that post!!
Nope!
😎

Bizarro World @ThisfeelslikeBizarroWorld
25 April, 06:01
Table 17 hmmm 😏

Skylers Mom @SkylersMom
25 April, 05:42
Blake Lively is a Satanist trans male to female.
Her husband is female to male.
Great friends with Harvey Weinstein.

25 April, 09:40
In response Skylers Mom to her Publication
As I told someone else, there must have been a deal struck for him/her making this public statement