Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
THE ANTIDOTE - by Dr Mikovits - copy and archive offline before this gets scrubbed - "cure" -$uRarn!N SHARE SHARE SHARE🙏
THE ANTIDOTE w/ Dr. Mikovits - YouTube

Just the other day, I had the honor of interviewing Dr. Judy Mikovits for “The Academy of Divine Knowledge” and she went DEEP. Have you ever heard of “surami...

10:11 AM - Apr 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
25 April, 12:51
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
RachelT22, it must be challenging at times having a child with autism. I work with many autistic children and they are wonderful in so many ways - but as a parent, I can see where situations can drain emotions. I have been researching how/where to get this "antidote" as well but it seems, much like HCQ, it is being suppressed in many countries.

If I find "it" I will find you and let you know honey. I am praying for you and your family🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carey Lou @Careylou
25 April, 12:48
big pharma will not allow it - that is why we speak out the Truth!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
25 April, 11:26
there was a study in 2017 and 5 autsitic boys did excellent amazing results with suramin ....then they shut it all down ——i wonder where we can get it ??? i have an autistic child 🙏🙏🙏 would be a dream come true