⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
The old saying "Blood is thinker than water" has been watered down with a dose of truth.
Time is an illusion. I choose to surround myself with like-minded brothers and sisters with whom I share the same fundamental values and same energy.

We were NOT meant to fit in. We were meant to stand out.

Let's stand out and stand up for the truth!
❤🙌🤜💥🤛
08:46 AM - Apr 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Becky Helser @BH17
28 April, 08:47
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
28 April, 02:45
💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maybe Herb @maybeherb
24 April, 12:21
🙏I want just one real person to connect with, the sole journey a bit tough at times. I was closest to my Dad who has passed on, Herb was a navy man I was his little girl always. God I miss him.

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
28 April, 02:41
In response Maybe Herb to her Publication
feel free to message me!! wecare not alone though it can feel like it at times!!!💕💕💕

Becky Helser @BH17
28 April, 08:48
In response Maybe Herb to her Publication

Have Faith @rAnnbci
24 April, 09:59
I am looking forward to one tribe. Can we get some 🙏🏻 for my husband and all others not ready to join. I really, really want my husband in my tribe.🙏🏻✝️

Have Faith @rAnnbci
24 April, 10:00
In response Have Faith to her Publication
He is sticking around, just not eanting to hear it🤦🏻‍♀️