Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Janine Halls @Luckytiki2
10 May, 06:31
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
well heres hoping, we surely need some good to hold onto right now!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
24 April, 04:33
I can assure you! He has 100! The rest of us Patriots have his back as well! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŒπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
24 April, 04:36
In response Dan Auito to his Publication

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
24 April, 03:48
pure HOPIUM...

24 April, 03:48
In response manny iamdjanggo to his Publication
read the thread

24 April, 03:46
I posted this then did some research I would rather disprove my own post than spread fake info --- I was fooled for a minute !

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
24 April, 04:15
jr's aged but carolyn not? hmmm...idk

24 April, 03:49
Lot's of dis-information out there maybe fake

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

24 April, 03:39

Robin Lages @Robinbird
24 April, 10:20
Looks more like on of those masks