Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
23 April, 04:03

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
Living in a blue state is very difficult right now. Many think im nuts because its not just about Trump being president, etc.! Its about NASA and all.the other Truths Ive been adamant about! Lost all family and friends for awhile now! When I tell someone soon like we've been told soon it makes me look worse! So now if I go outside my home I'm relocated to places I haven't been before. Its lonely big time.
06:53 PM - Apr 23, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Rogo0077 in this post can reply
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
24 April, 12:35
In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication
why not move?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
24 April, 12:37
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
TOO many contingencies, it's not as simple as it sounds right now. I moved back to this blue State 7 years ago to take care of my dad who is dying of cancer who I cured of cancer. took care of him full time and waiting on a position that can be out of state. so I have to wait for a couple months yet. thanks for asking.

Anne Reedy @alr1217
23 April, 10:30
I hear you, I live in a blue state also. I know the how it feels, You are not alone Bro.

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
23 April, 09:51
This is a deep deep dive into our own consciousness, Jim. Most of us here have lost people in this war. And most have found their Faith, whatever that is for them.
Once I learned how evil Ebil realy is, well I had to up my Faith Game BIG TIME. You got this.....you are a brave soul! God Bless.

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
24 April, 03:29
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
God Bless you and your family.

Dayna Marie @Ohana_First
23 April, 07:54
We are with you. You are not alone. Sending hugs patriot ❤

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
23 April, 07:50
Billions are with you around the world Jim!
America has been brainwashed the worst!
Be ready to help them get through it when the time comes and it WILL! https://www.slideshare.net...

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
23 April, 08:03
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
it's hard to meet people without cognitive dissonance.