Only people mentioned by SANTINO in this post can reply
Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
18 June, 09:04
In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication
The scum need to burn. No Quarter. No Surrender.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
24 April, 05:20
Reasons we are willing to give our lives for the innocens of humanity

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
18 June, 09:09
In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
Death Before Dishonor fren. 👊I'm it till the end with you. For the Children.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
24 April, 08:51
Crimes against humanity

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
23 April, 07:30
Everything "government" has done supposedly for our benefit has done the opposite I can't think of any program that has not done more harm than good. All Knowingly.

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
23 April, 07:12
their goal - 2030 every 8+ year old accepts 100% control by the gov. (the masks are about submission and instilling submission) our gov is now killing off the elderly so word of mouth can't pass, vax's killing off the in between ages as best possible (for silencing purposes) to accomodate their agenda

Only followers of this user (Birdwatcher) can see their posts

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
23 April, 07:26
In response Rose Kpp to her Publication
so sorry for her pain............

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
23 April, 07:26
In response Rose Kpp to her Publication
I don't know if this is credible info - but I would investigate it
https://theautismdoctor.co...

Stubborn Texan⭐ @Obligatetruth
23 April, 06:49
Fookin' bastards hurting our babies. Pray God has Mercy b/c we're fresh out.