Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Kid Rock knows the true electoral vote count.
04:26 AM - Jan 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Sage Hawk @Sagehawk
20 February, 05:30
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Patriots are everywhere. T-shirts everywhere. Gadsden flags, Trump flags, flying everywhere. I fly a blacked out US flag. It will continue to fly it until these people get fooked.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
25 January, 09:29
what a delight to see celebs who are beautiul genuine truth and freedom loving humans πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jennifer Lynette @Jennifer_Lynette
25 January, 03:42
No, it's not photoshopped. I bought one last month. I just went to try to get you all the link to order where i ordered from but they are saying they took the item down. Maybe you can still order directly from their store, idk.

https://teechip.com/USA122...

Mandi Wolfert @gigiof4
25 January, 01:42
Where can we buy one of these!

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
25 January, 01:29
I knew Minnesota was red, the cheating dems!

Blu3yedblQnde Loves @Blu3yedblQnde
25 January, 01:26
Love Kid Rock!!!
dont even mind the photoshopped tee πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Gatewood Patriot @GatewoodPatriot
25 January, 01:34
In response Blu3yedblQnde Loves to her Publication
You can but the tee in his store! Not photoshopped! πŸ˜‰

California American @CaliforniaAmerican
25 January, 01:25
a few saying this is photoshopped?
No matter....ingenious. How to get it done???
I'd buy one for my and my hubby :)

woke since911 @wokesince911
25 January, 01:21
Lol this is a terrible photoshop hack.

Curly Q17 @AmethystQ17
25 January, 12:22
this looks photoshopped. look at the creases on his shirt. the map should have a crease but it seems like it doesnt.

Michelle Walsh @Colombana1776
25 January, 11:53
❀️Where can I buy that t-shirt?

ReOpenAmerica Now @ReOpenAmericaNow
25 January, 11:48

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
25 January, 11:07
This reminds me of a cheech and chong movie where chong takes some BS check and cheech says its from "bank of dumb shit" or similar....haha

Tammy StJulien @TBear12
25 January, 10:23
everytime i see this picture it gives me a chuckle..

Dottie French @DotOn777
25 January, 09:57
πŸ’žI LOVE KID ROCKπŸ’žgotta laugh...I'm an old woman that sees these performers when they are children, then grow up...I always loved Kid's music.

AND I LOVE HIS HAT.

When I found out KR loved DJT (and golfed with POTUS!) my heart melted even further. 😁

Sadieandmaya1 Patriot @Sadiemaya1
25 January, 08:08
kid Rock earned my reapect years ago when he used to go visit troop in Iraq/Afganistan and entertain. After he would hang out with them. Always loved him for this. And of course his music is kickass.

Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
25 January, 07:25
OMG!!!! Where is Kid Rock getting these AWESOME shirts????!!!!

Connie Graeler @JCG_MO
25 January, 06:44
πŸ’πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ’

Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
25 January, 06:23
Wow, really good to see a celeb that see's

Seek The Truth @WL6202
25 January, 04:42
Once again I can't sleep...haven't since March. I laughed so hard at that tshirt. I thought I was going to wake up the tenant above me. Now 243AM.

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
25 January, 05:19
In response Seek The Truth to her Publication
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ That shirt was my Avatar on Twitter! it was perfect. πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ