Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Dear White Hats,

If I’m not invited for a front row seat for when the gigantic dildo in DC is destroyed, I’m going to be pretty pissed.

Your friend,

Doq
03:59 PM - Apr 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
26 April, 10:45
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I pray God strikes it with lightening and destroys it...It's going to be biblical!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
24 April, 11:55
Where are all the patriots sharing solutions, the physics to life force, rights as the law, what is lawful and not lawful???
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Laurence Gardner "Bloodline of the Holy Grail" pt 1 - YouTube

For BETTER AUDIO Please go to my more recent up-load June 11,2016 Sir Laurence Gardner (R.I.P.) "At the Ranch" recorded April 30, 1997. Author of book "Bloo...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Nauert @VikingPrincess
24 April, 10:31
Doc... you remind me ofJuan or Jfkj on alcohol!. No bs ..just say it! Got to love your post!

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
24 April, 09:10
The whole damn city. I can’t decide if I want to see God destroy it all with some awesome show of who He is, or give us all a go at the tearing and burning it all down.

non Pareil99 @nonpareil99
24 April, 02:30
👏👏👏😉

Only followers of this user (POJO) can see their posts

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
24 April, 12:53

Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
24 April, 12:42
Front row? Nothing worse than getting hit in the head with a gigantic...
Just saying, don't forget your helmet!!
😁

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
24 April, 12:41
Maybe Osiris and ISIS could get you front row seats? 😂

Dew Harvey @Dew_Harvey
24 April, 12:39
I agree doqholliday,100% WWG1WGA ❤🤍💙

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
24 April, 12:36
destroyed or shoved where...haha

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
24 April, 12:32
I has a weird dream, last night. I saw a bright flash of light and a Tsunami wave flatten D.C.

Must have been caused by those extra hot jalapenos that I ate.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 April, 12:31
How is this possible?
2,5,9,2,3,2,2,1-=26=8
259,23,20,21=323=8

Should be televised for sure for those that cant be there!

Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
24 April, 12:30
ME TOO 👍💥💥💥

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
24 April, 12:24

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
24 April, 12:24
ya.. what DoQ said! ive got a big camera lens amd binoculars though.. i ll gladly sit in the second row! lol

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
23 April, 11:24

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
23 April, 11:23
Live Stream!!!

Denni USA @DenniUSA
23 April, 11:10
🙋🏻‍♀️Same....I’ll even settle for the the second row!😉

Deplorable Hillbilly Dave @DeplorableHillbillyDave
23 April, 10:49
Fitting pic.

Lynn Frank @LipstikkNLeather
24 April, 12:35
In response Deplorable Hillbilly Dave to his Publication
I am hoping that when Potus Trump comes back that at some time after He demolishes that monument

DJT THE LAST PRESIDENT @MAGNETGLOVE
24 April, 11:09
In response Deplorable Hillbilly Dave to his Publication
TEAR THAT THING DOWN‼️I WANT TO SEE THIS‼️NEVER UNDERSTOOD WHAT THE HELL IT WAS ABOUT UNTIL Q AND MY RESEARCH‼️😳😳😳THESE PEOPLE ARE SOOOOO SICK‼️‼️

DJT THE LAST PRESIDENT @MAGNETGLOVE
23 April, 08:45
CAN’T WAIT FOR ALL THE DILDO OBELISKS GO DOWN ALL OVER THE WORLD! OREGON HAS 1 IN THE CAPITOL PARK AREA! DUBLIN IRELAND HAS ONE...... THE SATANISTS HAVE THEM UP ALL OVER! DILDO IN FOREIGN COUNTRY D.C. TIMBERrrrrrrr WATCH THE SATANIST SYMBOL FALL‼️

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
27 April, 09:35
In response DJT THE LAST PRESIDENT to his Publication
theres on in the atrium at the Bellagio

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
23 April, 08:41
And I want to to see a snapshot of the @ realDoq Holliday sitting front and center, 1st row! 👏👏👏😜

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
23 April, 08:35
That would be the Prime Time for Anons to Meet Greet and watch that destruction!

Then an After Party like it’s 1999!!!!!

Matt Canada @Canada_1867
23 April, 07:42
I can't wait for the firing squads to be shown on TV, what some of these people did will look like nothing the did to the powerless children and lives they ruined for 60 years.

John Washington @KeysMarg
23 April, 07:33
Key werds
VA B
Mi6
DART
pissed
Front Seat (Key)
OG (Homeless Pawn Fuck tard used By Deepstate)
*umm

Rewrite History

#TheNarritive They Use is Not Mine

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
23 April, 07:30
lol, thanks for the laugh today . . . I think we all want to join you. Maybe all digital soldiers can get a concrete stone from it so future generations never forget.

Cali Glow @CaliGlow
23 April, 07:28
lol dead

Cali Glow @CaliGlow
23 April, 07:28
lol dead

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
23 April, 07:23
LOL, Doq, keepin' it real. 😄

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
23 April, 07:21
🤣🤣🤣