Doq Holliday @doqholliday
25 January, 01:57
How many tourists have ever gone to DC, grabbed some dinner and then strolled over the White House to check it out for the first time only to find it's completely dark? lol. This is not a "thing" guys.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
25 January, 02:21
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Trump is not using that as his White House AGAIN.
It most likely will be totally destroyed because of the Satanic Sacrifices that have been carried out in and under that area forever.

His Mar a largo is aka the Winter White House. Has 3 underground bunkers and a SCIF. So that may be it until a new is built.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
I think that all the good that was done in the White House for so many years most likely far outweighs the evil. In addition, Trump held prayer meetings often, possibly once a week. Prayer could extinguish the evil dust left there, don't you think?
03:18 AM - Jan 25, 2021
In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication
Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply
25 January, 03:39
In response Every Time to her Publication
Besides, if you or I had a child taken and abused and sacrificed and eatten at this place...would you want that reminder by it remaining?
HELL NO!

Every Time @soTELLme533
25 January, 03:54
In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication
You have a point. I think smarter minds than mine have to figure this out. Have you ever been to the Holocaust Museum in DC or the catacombs in Italy? There are ways to honor innocent victims, however, you have a point.

25 January, 03:32
In response Every Time to her Publication
You do not know all the evil that happened there. EVIL beyond belief.
Melania would not even move there in the beginning until it had many priest go through the entire place to remove all evil and perform ritual cleansings.