Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
21 April, 02:44
Tim Ballard with a young girl recently rescued. God bless this man for his work in rescuing children worldwide!!

"This is Meli (name changed). When she was only 7 years old, she was kidnapped from her village in Iraq by ISIS, who killed both her parents. She was held captive for more than 4 years. Three weeks ago ISIS elements had sold her to a middle eastern country where she was marked to become a victim of child organ harvesting (a pediatric heart is worth around 250k on the black market). thenazarenefund got the intel. Because God blessed this child with a beautiful birthmark over her eye, we were able to identify her and intervene. We rescued her three weeks ago and brought her safely to family members. It was an honor to spend time with her this week. Thank God for rescuing her!"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 donated @Photon
23 April, 10:28
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
What he has done is amazing. I'm grateful so many people are rescuing children.

But I do have to say I had a cringe moment looking at this photo. How many children want anyone, let alone a man, to hug them that closely after they've been abused. Respecting their space is even more important after that.💙

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
23 April, 12:12
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Maybe she didnt feel threatened by him.

Albrecht Finnema @AnonymousFollower
Children and animals naturally feel the difference between right and wrong
12:15 PM - Apr 23, 2021
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AnonymousFollower in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Albrecht Finnema, click on at the bottom under it