EPJones Author @EPJonesAuthor
27 February, 01:44
For me, this included family members. Oh... and I also have the blood of Africa running in my veins (from slavery). Oh... and the blood of Native Americans, leading back to the Trail of Tears. My ancestors were both slaves (of many kinds) and slave owners. I have relatives that fought for the Union and the Confederacy. I have ancestors who came across on the Arbella in 1630. I am related to President Monroe. My point? Your ancestry is a map of your past, NOT your present condition.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
WELL MAYE YOU ARE AWARE OF RACE AND IT DOES NOT MATTER TO MANY BLACKS SO TELL YOUR RACE APES PLEASE!

BLACKS 100% OF THE TIME ARE OFFENDED BY:

DIS LOOKS (BASICALLY IF YOU LOOK AT THEM THATS PICKING A FIGHT!)

TAKING THEIR PARKING SPACE

NOT GETTING PREFERRED SEATING AT RESTAURANTS WITHIN MOMENTS OF ENTERING BUILDING IS CAUSE FOR A MASS BRAWL IN PUBLIC

STANDING TOO CLOSE

REQUIRED TO TAKE TESTS AND PASS IN ORDER TO GRADUATE SCHOOL

LEARN ACTUAL SKILLS AT WORK INSTEAD OF JUST GETTING PAID FOR NOTHING

100% OF ANYTHING SAID TO BLACKS IS "RACIST"

MATH IS RACIST

CLOSING YOUR GARAGE DOOR WHEN BLACK PEOPLE DRIVE BY IN A GANG IS RACIST!

NOT LIKING THEIR HAIR IS RACIST'

DUDE, NOT MAKING THIS UP TELL YOUR PEOPLE TO PUT ON BIG BOY AND BIG GIRL PANTS! GROW THE FUCK UP AND JOIN SOCIETY

ANYONE ELSE WANT TO ADD? THESE ARE ACTUAL EVENTS THAT HAPPEN EVERY DAY?

FACTS ARE FACTS AND THE TRUTH IS NOT RACIST!
05:53 AM - Apr 23, 2021
In response EPJones Author to her Publication
Only people mentioned by lookcommonsense in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Common Sense Angel, click on at the bottom under it