Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Honestly the signs that B1d3n is a fake are everywhere and become more obvious by the day. Pay attention and you'll have some good laughs. :)
01:39 AM - Jan 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Ann Holden @Amandpms
25 January, 06:33
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I'm actually enjoying my daily bidan fix 🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
25 January, 06:25
I have been showing my husband all the inconsistencies with Beijing Biden & his administration however, I think I am 1 or max 2 inconsistencies away from him having me arrested on a 5150 charge.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Jazz76r) can see their posts

Trump is my President @rchdebwhlr
25 January, 05:42
docholiday where are the fikes Trump declassed?

Patriot Sands @Xviiwwg1wga_
25 January, 05:09
I've been telling people for months this isn't Joe but no one can comprehend the reality of it.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
25 January, 04:57
Doq, can you give some insight as to why the arrests did not happen Inauguration Day?

DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
25 January, 04:58
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
The rumor is there was a bomb hidden somewhere by black hats and white hats didn't want innocents to get hurt

Kathryn ATK @MAGATrumpWon
25 January, 12:43
AGREED!

Only followers of this user (UsersName1sKelly) can see their posts

MONTi MONTALVO @MONTi7
25 January, 02:49
Enjoying the Show and comfy AF. 🍿

Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
25 January, 02:32
We all need a bit of a laugh once in awhile don't we!? I can't think of a better person to laugh at then PlaJOErizer / Joe Bribe’em / Joe ByeDone

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Zack 1776 @Zack1776
25 January, 02:33
In response Bob Enslow to his Publication
bejing biden

Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
We all need a bit of a laugh once in awhile don't we!? I can't think of a better person to laugh at then PlaJOErizer / Joe Bribe’em / Joe ByeDone

Bob Enslow @cmbwsu

Ralph Whitten @BuckFiden7779
25 January, 02:19
What if.. sure seems plausible and it explains a lot....

Lefty Gonzales @Dananon
25 January, 03:03
In response Ralph Whitten to his Publication
That Ezra guy is out of his tree.
Claims the election was allowed to proceed with a fake Biden.
That's the real Biden but he's a fake president.

EllieMae Clampett @Nikiwiththestar
25 January, 01:59
I saw 2 videos and countless posts about it today from LIBERALS!!! even BLM is mad at him. We are winning BIG😁

Gypsy Reporter @GypsyReporter
25 January, 01:47
Gene talks about it here.. the makeup the AI fakes the way it works totally agree as this was my deal. I know who and how it is done. https://youtu.be/b39RxlyYO...

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
25 January, 01:41
stop cloning around and get back to research...🤣

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
25 January, 01:40
How do they think they will get away with this? lol

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
25 January, 01:44
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Gypsy Reporter @GypsyReporter
25 January, 01:49
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
The reason has to do with our Brains and the way they work. We know Cognitive Disodance but how many know that our Devices send out signals that agitate and upset our delicate Brain CELLS electrically here is an example.