Pixie Dust @Declassifianon
22 April, 09:17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
22 April, 09:38
In response Pixie Dust to her Publication
I guess I just don't get it. If General Flynn says they have ALL the evidence they need, who cares about the dog and pony show Maricopa County scam audit?

Also, if what Genny Flynn says is true, it is stunning to me that we aren't seeing MASS and PUBLIC arrests of ALL involved for ALL to SEE.

Again, he said they have ALL the evidence. So what is the hold up? We have waited so long for justice and Flynn says "we have ALL the evidence, I MUST fight for America". What fight? You have the evidence. If you really have the evidence, lets end this mother fucking election scam TONIGHT! What ever happened to "less talk" and "more action". The pontificating that comes from Team Trump got old months ago. And time is of the mother fucking essence!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Annie D-W @Annie172123
The process needs to unfold by the states themselves. Optics
Need to wake up some more people. Its getting closer, I see the turn, and many with buyers remorse. Just hold the line.
All will happen in Gods time.
#GodWins
10:25 PM - Apr 22, 2021
In response SPORTS to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Annie172123 in this post can reply
SPORTS @SPORTS
23 April, 08:00
In response Annie D-W to her Publication
I still believe Trump and company can end this entire scam whenever they want. But, sure, let's allow even more good, grand and glorious American Patriots to die while they drag it out another 3 months.

Time is of the essence. Ask Jack and Jill America who have lost it ALL!