Dow closed down 321 points today.
321 mirror = 123
Q123 = Nothing is random.
04:37 PM - Apr 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
23 April, 03:02
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Goodness, I hope CAMEL on 42n'd & 8th isn't random!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Thunders @Lamf77
22 April, 06:53
If long gone Q can manipulate the DOW to render an exact number....patriots are indeed in control.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
23 April, 03:03
In response Johnny Thunders to his Publication
It's freakin nuts, I keep getting gains and losses that when you add up the numbers = guess....lol

Spaulding Showalter @SpauldingShowalter
23 April, 03:04
In response Johnny Thunders to his Publication
Great reminder. Thanks

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
22 April, 05:42

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
22 April, 04:59
[WATCH THIS] 99% Have NEVER Heard Of This Nasal Spray | Episode 3

Click here to watch: https://www.youtube.com/wa...
[WATCH THIS] 99% Have NEVER Heard Of This Nasal Spray | Episode 3 - YouTube

IMPORTANT: NO ADVERTISEMENT AND NO RECOMMENDATION_________________________✪ [WATCH THIS] 99% Have NEVER Heard Of This Nasal Spray | Episode 3✔️ Subscribe: h...

jc8 888 @jc8
22 April, 04:57
maybe its the count down cause as i see the charts, its about to get ugly. bear market incoming