CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
22 April, 09:26
TIME FOR ROLLOUT OF FLAT EARTH PSYOP PER Q DROP

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
22 April, 09:57
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I never thought I’d consider flat earth, but then again, I never thought I’d believe that babylon/moloch/child sacrifice (Genesis) never left earth 😟

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
Q WARNED OF THIS PSYOP. THE CLINTON FOUNDATION IS BEHIND IT. DO NOT SWALLOW IT. DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH ON EARTH CURVES.
CHILD SACRIFICE AND CHILD MOLESTATION IS REAL PEDOS ARE REAL AND EVIL. THERE IS MUCH DOCUMENTATION. CURRENT CASES ARE NOT PUBLIC BECAUSE OF PROTECTION OF THE CHILD IF THEY ARE IN STATE CARE. FOR THOSE THAT SURVIVE AND ARE SAVED THE CASES ARE USUALLY IN A NON-PUBLIC SITUATION AND ATTORNEYS HAVE A GAG ORDER TO PROTECT THE CHILD..
10:00 AM - Apr 22, 2021
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Angie Mac @AngieMac
22 April, 06:19
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
He also said Jr isn’t alive. Semantics- the earth isn’t flat because we do have mountains. Just keeping an open mind. Sun worshippers who worship the creation and not the Creator would love for us to think we are a ball of chaos revolving around the sun.