βš’οΈULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.βš’οΈ @Luisjr40
22 April, 07:22
GOOD MORNING, BROTHERS AND SISTERS!!
I've been asking God for daily Bible verses. These are the ones that he shared with me.

Mark 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

1 Peter 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:
10 Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.

Get as close as you can to the Lord. These are the times for which we were chosen. Don't ever forget how blessed you are; handpicked for this time in our history. Our God will finish what he started.

I LOVE YOU ALL ❀

WWG1WGA 🀜πŸ’₯πŸ€›

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jason VanDerpoel, click on at the bottom under it