⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
GOOD MORNING, BROTHERS AND SISTERS!!
I've been asking God for daily Bible verses. These are the ones that he shared with me.

Mark 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

1 Peter 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:
10 Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.

Get as close as you can to the Lord. These are the times for which we were chosen. Don't ever forget how blessed you are; handpicked for this time in our history. Our God will finish what he started.

I LOVE YOU ALL ❤

WWG1WGA 🤜💥🤛
07:22 AM - Apr 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
22 April, 02:41
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Love you too Luis! I Pray your Family is doing well! God Bless Us All!! #FamilyIsEverything #GodWinsALWAYS
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
McKinsey Ouid @McKinsey
22 April, 02:37
❤️i needed that! Thankyou.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
22 April, 02:07

Mandi Wolfert @gigiof4
22 April, 01:12
Thank you for this post. I'll be using 1 Peter 2:9-10 for the devotional I write daily. Only the hand of God would put this here today! Again, thanks for this reminder. We were all foreigners and exiles before we came to Christ. Now we are a "God's special possession." I am a child of God! We live in the Light of Jesus Christ.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
22 April, 12:13
Great passages! Love you too!
#wwg1wga

June Patriot @JunePatriot
22 April, 12:03
This is beautiful. I am going to keep this post and look at it over and over again to keep reminding myself that we were chosen for such a time. These verses are our sword of the Spirit.

Florida Patriot @NJmomInFL
22 April, 11:31
I literally got freezing cold reading this. God Bless.

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
22 April, 08:38
Thank you. Good morning!💛✨🙏🐸

ChrisAngel 1717 @ChrisAngel1717
22 April, 08:21
amen aand amen. 🙏

Headless17 4.45/19th @Headless17
22 April, 08:20
In God We Trust,
In Christ We Walk
As One We Are All,
As All We Are One.
Aroha Nui

Namaste

#godsarmy
#WeAreEverywhere
#WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE
🔥🐸👊💣💥💞🙏💞💥💣👊🐸🔥

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
22 April, 08:13
Thank you!, this is the link to the full video about this plane. It is called Angel Flight to bring our fallen home

https://youtu.be/aIsnD87uO...
Angel Flight - YouTube

"Angel Flights are the U.S. Air Force planes (C-130's) used to fly home our Fallen Soldiers. Angel Flight is also their call sign. ... Now, of course, there ...

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
22 April, 08:09
Morning.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
22 April, 08:02
God Bless You Brother. 🙏

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
22 April, 07:59
Amen

Kelly Clen @Clen_Kell
22 April, 07:28
Thank you for sharing this wonderful personal experience.

William Cherry @Oleglory
22 April, 07:26
Amen 🙏

Annie D-W @Annie172123
22 April, 07:25
Amen! The Lord Is my Shepard ... Hugs
#GodWins
#wwg1wga