Joelle Clista @Patriotsandthelike
🚨Nebraska: 3 Men Arrested For Sex Trafficking 14 & 15 yr old Girls🚨

🔹Lincoln PD said in November 2020, they started an investigation into the sex trafficking. Two girls, 14 & 15 yrs old, were interviewed & said that two men had been trafficking them for sex in an apartment.
🔹The 14 yr old also said that another man had engaged in sex with her for money & drugs & had attempted to traffic her as well.
🔹In addition to interviews, police substantiated the allegations with phone records & digital evidence.
🔹Troy Springer, 39 was arrested for sex trafficking a minor & 1st degree sexual assault. Jose Isreal Hernandez-Rivas, 26, & Luis Vasquez Chiquirin, 32, were charged with sex trafficking a minor.

ENDHUMANTRAFFICKING
https://www.1011now.com/20...
09:18 PM - Apr 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by Patriotsandthelike in this post can reply
Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
21 April, 09:24
In response Joelle Clista to her Publication
Surely I am not the only one questioning giving ALL these PEDOS LIFE, meaning WE the PEOPLE will be on the hook for providing all their needs...THERE ARE TOO DAMNED MANY around the WORLD.

Why should we be punished? I will be happy to buy a case of bullets, a crate of rope, or a few millstones, but -- I am not willing to house, clothe, feed, and provide medical and legal assistance for their entire lifespan.

Anyone else willing to be drained, knowing how many are out there?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396