SJ. Rocks @SaraJaneRocks
23 January, 06:42
i miss President Trump!
#wwg1wga #PresidentTrump

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts

SJ. Rocks @SaraJaneRocks
23 January, 11:31
In response Marlene van to her Publication
i thought so at first but then forgot. thanks!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
24 January, 02:40
In response SJ. Rocks to her Publication
Hi SJ,
I share PLAMS 23 all the time since you posted it on twit. I opened a new twit account on 1/17 and got nuked again in 4 days on 1/21.
Be well I hope your family and you are doing good. God Bless I like this one also

SJ. Rocks @SaraJaneRocks
24 January, 06:28
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Been missing you & everyone. Same happen to me. Made another one just to lurk. I wonder where we all will land when this jet lands.

24 January, 07:58
Some are here - As you know Wego also did you make an account at 107 Daily yet - That's the one Jaun 07 put together.
https://107daily.com/

SJ. Rocks @SaraJaneRocks
24 January, 10:48
yes i did but it runs real slow over there. for me.

Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply
SJ. Rocks @SaraJaneRocks
24 January, 10:57
are you primarily here.

24 January, 11:01
Yes and Wego. Koba siad he is going to clone the Fook out of twitter here. Can't wait to see what that looks like.