Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
21 April, 06:34
Boy talk about having zero faith in anything . . . I miss being someone who trusted in goodness and mankind. I am so jaded now. I want my old self back.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
USA Patriot @USAPatriot777
We have been betrayed on so many levels by institutions, oligarchy, politicians, religious leaders, and many others. It definitely takes a toll on our faith, resolve and trust in humankind. But take heart, many of us are walking through the same journey. It will take time for our souls to heal from all the betrayal, lies and crimes committed. Allow God into the healing process. God hasn't failed us and His love (lovingkindness) for us endures forever. Many patriots are working as hard as possible to restore our Republic and right wrongs, they truly need us to rally behind them in prayers and encouragement. Praying for you as well that the renewal of your HOPE will take hold and carry you forth.
06:53 PM - Apr 21, 2021
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by USAPatriot777 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from USA Patriot, click on at the bottom under it