Only people mentioned by Ailgaard in this post can reply
Valeyard @Valeyard
11 May, 07:11
In response Mye Sh’Rona to her Publication
Only when they uphold the oaths to the constitution. In Australia, our constitution is weak and the police are beholden to the government, not the people.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Olvey @jolvey99
09 May, 05:23
What a joke. Do all of the businesses that the Police get destroyed matter? The cops are too woke to maintain law and order if it is BLM or Antifa. They abuse the constitution everyday. Nah, they are a corrupt corporate crime syndicate. With their sharia face diapers on. Do pastor's lives matter? You know, the ones the police arrest for worshiping. Cops are cowards that have failed this nation

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
07 May, 05:03
I haven’t seen a cop car in my town in over seven months at least I swear where did they all go ?

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
25 April, 03:44
It is not surprising that after the militarizing of our police force that we got a few bad apples (ex school bullies) But the majority I believe are there for different reasons. We need to get them all out of the war business and back to peacekeepers who protect and defend we the people and don't just follow orders blindly. Instead of just following along arrest those who make those insane orders and fullfill the oath of office and the role you are supposed to take. I back the blue but not the black. They have forgotten that we are innocent until proven guilty. And should be treated accordingly Instead we are treated as a criminal and have to "prove" our innocence. Backwards and unconstitutional. No laws or statutes or mandates change that. The war on drugs needs to end. Just like prohibition did it only expanded the market Made the ones behind the scenes rich and criminalized addiction. Because of a government run drug supply. Those busts are them taking out the competition not clean

Mye Sh’Rona @Ailgaard
25 April, 03:57
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
Well said. 🙏

Lynn Frank @LipstikkNLeather
22 April, 12:08
"We Are" by Blue Lives Matter, My Brother Who is a NYPD LEO is in this video. 🖤💙🖤

Joe Olvey @jolvey99
09 May, 05:24
In response Lynn Frank to her Publication
Remember when the cops in New York let thugs throw water on them? Yeah, me too. Bunch of cowards

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
21 April, 08:14
Good ones yes, the secret society at the top is prevalent there also. PROBABLY why so many stood down in 2020, sold out command.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
21 April, 08:14
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
NOT the guys not in the know, the freaking some of them, secret society, when I say it all ties in secret societies at the top, I mean it.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
21 April, 06:51

Yester Vue @realyestervue
21 April, 06:19