r363l l10n @r363ll10n
I wonder if they read their tweets out loud before they hit the send button to realize how dumb the tweets sound? My goodness, this is where we are as a #society .

Next time there’s a knife fight, send in the social workers & let’s see how well that goes.
05:15 PM - Apr 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
21 April, 07:58
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
guess we need to change officer training, since now a knife is not considered a deadly weopon...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
gina Kee @ginaK
21 April, 06:41
So now will the police ask what race we are? Whites are sent police all other race sent social workers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
21 April, 05:43
AEONS miss literacy, im usually not a grammar nazi but this was inspiring.

Linda Diprimio @Magalingo
21 April, 05:24
are you people serious. so just let her stab the other person. give me a f€cking Break ! what has happened to society !

michelle foster @lynnefoster
21 April, 05:24
they are programmed robots. chlesea handler said the exact same thing.

MTB Mike donated @MTBpatriotM
21 April, 05:21
That would be a negative on reading them before hitting post. They could tell their followers to eat turds, and they would.