Only people mentioned by Evolutionofjocy in this post can reply
John Tiger @JohnTiger
21 April, 06:59
In response Jocylynn Root to her Publication
You see me? Man, don't tell me I forgot to cover my webcam again!

So this is all good and well but what makes you think we need to be cajoled or reassured like a kid. I don't care if I am "seen" or not. I come from a generation that acts and I hope to inspire people to do so instead of waiting for their participation medal (which is in no small way, part of the slow march that precipitated this looming downfall).

Why then should you nourish this kind of weakness?

Act with justice, respect, love and if it fails, proportionate confrontation.

Use intuition, intellect, compassion and values as a compass.

Live an examined life and redress the faults you may have had in the past.

Know that it's ok to be proud but that relying on pride in order to feel useful/right is vain, therefore, be self-less and know yourself.

Because being positive without being first authentic and honest means nothing. In fact, it waters the sentiment down in a very dangerous way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Tiger @JohnTiger
21 April, 07:02
In response John Tiger to his Publication
Myspace ruined the word "my"
Facebook ruined the word "friend"

Now the army of social-medialites want to ruin the word "see"... all on their own, thinking it's a good thing?

What have they done.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1776 Again @BludGeonT
21 April, 03:34
Many of us sit alone and spend every available hour researching and sharing and reading, and PRAYING. Physically we might be alone, but I can attest, we are all part of a God Blessed spiritual matrix - because I do not feel alone, I feel you all in the hand of Jesus Christ.

We win this, together...period.

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
21 April, 03:33
Im so thankful for all the Patriot brothers and sisters searching for Truth and sharing Truth. Youre serving God in this ministry. Bring on the Great Awakening you are all a big part of it!

Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
21 April, 03:31
Patriots will win this game they play!
...GAME OVER!

Bill Kimball @Trustee4U
21 April, 03:29
We also thank you in return.

Bill Kimball @Trustee4U
21 April, 03:30
In response Bill Kimball to his Publication
My oath never expires. God speed to all.