⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
If a=b and b=c, then c=a
Want proof that God exists?

Our DNA literally reads "God is within us".

The Satanist Cabal is trying to change, modify, and erase our DNA.
09:37 AM - Apr 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Billy Whittaker @BillyWhittaker
21 April, 10:46
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
same thing the fallen angels did back in the days of Noah.....nothing new under the sun

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Jones @MsSarah
21 April, 10:43
There was a video on YouTube of the department of defense talking about coming up with something to use on "religious fanatics" to subdue the part of the brain that believes in God. the video was from 2015. It may still be out there. they will try everything they can to stomp God out of everything. they've severely underestimated the power of God.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
21 April, 10:44
In response Sarah Jones to her Publication
I saw that video, it involved Bill Gates

Deb Okuma @CopperLeafFarms
21 April, 11:20
In response Sarah Jones to her Publication
I watched it, I think it was a presentation given at the Pentagon.

Lukenda Mira @RightReady
21 April, 10:13

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
21 April, 10:48
In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication