Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
Father, God I come to you in prayer. Father, I pray you make me stronger & help me kick these fevers & these horrible sinus migraines. I pray for all those who are sick , heal with your mercy & give them good health in their mind, body & spirit. Father, I pray anyone who is fearful, scared , unsure , worried , I pray you bring them comfort & strength. I pray for love, joyful laughter , peace & hope. Let us rejoice in your Holy Spirit & we give you Father all the praise & glory. Father, I pray for all the military warriors who fight everyday to bring us peace. Father, please surround these courageous soldier warriors with your waring angels , to keep them protected as they protect our country & most of all our children. Keep the evil that tries to encircle them & bind it with the blood of Jesus. Father, God , I pray YOU comfort & rest when you are tired & weary. May the love we have for you , give you strength.
In Jesus's name I pray,
Amen 🙏🕊️✝️
esther
Glory to God!
01:06 AM - Apr 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by H_Yarnlover67 in this post can reply
Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
21 April, 09:39
In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication
Beautiful Prayer Sis
I stand in agreement in the Mighty Name of Jesus

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
21 April, 11:37
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
God Bless you Sis, 🙏🕊️✝️❤️😘❤️🤗
Love you !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396