Doq Holliday @doqholliday
There's no "fight" on Twitter. There's no fight here. We've won and the military is in control. Next phase is healing and building.
06:05 PM - Jan 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
31 January, 12:31
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
MSM needs to collapse and the truth out . πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
31 January, 12:29
Praise God and all the heroes around the world like Trumpy, Jr, VK,military, Koba, anons and the list goes on and on!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Praying Patriot Mom - UM β˜€οΈ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
16 January, 11:56
Amen! β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Thank you, Doq!

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
14 January, 11:50
I would fight beside you anywhere DoQ ;) You are an awesome Patriot. ThanQ for being on the journey with us.

April Kratzer @karma_74
14 January, 11:34
I'm so glad you joined this site. Always good to see familiar people.

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
14 January, 11:34
πŸ’―Doq!

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
14 January, 11:11
Amen

LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
14 January, 10:54
I feel that the healing & building phase is my time to shine. I'm getting choked up just saying it. I'm told I've done this all before...πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’›

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
14 January, 10:28
ng answers to the President.. that is ...
the 22k troops were called up to DC by the President not Pelosi or any other traitor, correct?

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
14 January, 11:11
In response Patriot Faith to her Publication
Correct.

B.. J.. @BJBJ
14 January, 09:22
The great reset of America. We are in the transition stage. Prepare for the White squall.
βœ… food
βœ… means of communication
βœ… water
βœ… cash
βœ… fuel
βœ… toilet paper
βœ… ammo
❓secure bank/ retirement finances
(OH Shit- How?)

Sarah Anne @CCSummers
14 January, 08:34
Amen, Doq πŸ™

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
14 January, 08:31
Amen.

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
14 January, 08:02
Whew. Down to the wire...a little too close if you ask me but i suppose it had to be this way.

Cob Cob @Colob123
14 January, 07:55
I disagree. The left needs a dose of truth before any healing happens. I live in an area where BLM and Antifa and DEM BS has destroyed business, reputations and lives. The truth needs to be shown to the brainwashed.

Claire Elaine @blessedmimiX5
14 January, 07:55
🀣well, shoot! what am i going to do for fun now????🀩

cathy.79 patriot @clrandolph1
14 January, 07:52
yes,yes,yes

Marie Foster @Marecf
14 January, 07:44
Amen my fren!

Stessy 1111 @Stessy1111
14 January, 07:43
πŸ’― this!

Kallix Great @KallixTheGreat
14 January, 06:34
Looks like the Biden Administration and SS have hired Checkmate as an extra measure of security for the inauguration. Article from TMZ, but saw this on Checkmate's Facebook posted three hours ago, the picture of DC plus "so it begins"

How about a nice game of CHESS? Not sure if Checkmate is white hat or not, but Spencer Geissinger has served the Bush and Obama administrations. If anybody's seen/knows some stuff, it's got to be him

https://www.tmz.com/2020/1...

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
14 January, 06:29
My favorite part of the plan. Even above declas.

Kevina Brian @Gatachica
14 January, 06:26
AMEN to that! Im not Military or digital soldier but ive seen enough to convince me that #TrumpWillPrevail for all we know he's already been sworn in! He is THE BEST PRESIDENT OF MY LIFETIME! I will NOT yield to the LEFT!🀬 Lets all just keep PRAYING πŸ™πŸΌand SUPPORTING each other! Glad to be at your side #PatriotsπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Daniel ... @WQKE
14 January, 06:06
I 2ND THIS.