Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
Our friend needs help... Can anyone help her.
Prayer Warriors ... We need to pray bevause God needs to be in this situation

https://anonup.com/thread/...
09:08 PM - Apr 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheKingsChick in this post can reply
Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
20 April, 09:15
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
Father, God I come to you in prayer. Please Father ,God I pray you give BaBa protection with your waring angels & help her in helping the children. Father, God help her by giving her the tools needed so this child trafficking STOPS! Father, God this evil needs to be stopped in its tracks once & for all! Father, God let the right people help BaBa in what needs to be done to save these children. Your children Father.
In Jesus's name I pray,
Amen 🙏🕊️✝️
esther

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 April, 09:21
In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication
In the Mighty Name of Jesus I stand in agreement with this Power filled prayer
Glory Hallelujah ... I Thank You God

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
20 April, 09:08
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
PRAYERS UP!

20 April, 09:13
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication
Amen

Hi 😘

Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
20 April, 09:16
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication
🙏🕊️✝️