Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
20 April, 08:35
Reminder...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
20 April, 08:40
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
It is possible that they have completed their program and we have all been deceived.
08:41 PM - Apr 20, 2021
In response ConcernvatiViews to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ConcernvatiViews in this post can reply
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
20 April, 08:50
In response ConcernvatiViews to his Publication
Nope!

20 April, 09:21
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Respectfully I say this. Nope is not a well articulated answer. Research is what we are told. The movement is limited to a few individuals such as yourself that have the knowledge to decode times and posts using Gematria. The rest of us unfortunately are under a veil unable to discern or understand. In my research I was told that Trump was not a part of the establishment yet he has admitted that as a business man he manipulated candidates on both sides through donations etc. In our research we are told Trump is not a part of the elite yet he admitted during his speech during the Al Charity event that he had often attended these events with his father. In our research we are told that Trump is not a part of the entertainment celebrity industry yet we know he was in fact involved in the entertainment industry making appearances on Fresh Prince, Home Alone, the Apprentice. I speak openly not to criticize. The movement is about research. Am I wrong on anything so far? Can I continue?