Only people mentioned by _Master_Mind_ in this post can reply
Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
05 January, 05:20
In response John Q.. to his Publication
I don’t believe in coincidences ,especially like this or the average human for that matter!! When there are too many coincidences as this, in plain view, it is no longer a possiblity of coincidence at all .....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alwara Spellbreaker @Spellbreaker
22 April, 07:17
Surely 🕶

⌛️⏰💡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
21 April, 02:20
In Central Europe, everything was pre-filmed March - April 2020. I know this directly from the people from the film crew. Very well paid order with the signature of confidentiality under a high fine.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
20 April, 11:25

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
20 April, 10:28
I’m sure it was a coincidence. I mean there are so many. By the way I only speak the language of sarcasm.

Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
20 April, 10:27
same person?

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
20 April, 10:01
“There are no coincidences.” ~ Q

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
20 April, 08:59
and then theres the simpsons ...🤷‍♀️

John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
20 April, 10:10
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
...and then there's Matt Groening [Simpsons]
getting his 'crusty toes' massaged on Lolita Express.

Cartoonist have always been desired for programing/social engineering.
Think Walt Disney.

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
20 April, 08:35
I know...something clearly not right here....