John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
Yesterday I asked two questions, here is why.

I will do two posts, one for each.

The question in a nutshell was:
"Do you want to make a deal? If no booms happen you block the hopium dealers, but if it does you can block me."

While only one person took me up on the offer(in a sucker and their money are soon parted kind of way)every other person said no because of one or more of the following. It limited their info pool, who knows who is right, blocking is basically censorship. I 100% agree. The question was really "Would you give up a freedom?" You have the right to hear any opinion you wish, period! A deal is only a deal if both parties benefit. In that deal it was lose, lose. Either way you chose you lost something and gained nothing in return. This is an example of how the left works. They offer something in a pretty package but when it's opened it is either empty or takes something from us. Never, ever give up your freedoms for anything and I mean ANYTHING! Great job all!
07:39 PM - Apr 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
20 April, 09:54
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Not Only No But Fuck No, I Am Done Backing Up.If We Give Up Here We Are All Done.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
21 April, 01:44
In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication
There is a time frame that I have been made aware of by certain civilians. When that time passes play time will be over. The people who think like you are being gathered by them. I really hope the eye in the sky understands this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396