Doq Holliday @doqholliday
20 April, 05:09
Guilty. Wow.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
They had to find him guilty because they didn't arrest the real Chauvin. This way they can make him go away. Which the real Chauvin did as soon as the vid was release.

People don't get younger overnight.

Neighbors didn't know he was a cop.

Records showed he was a licensed Realtor.

My sources reported he was C*A.
I trust my sources and my own eyes.
05:28 PM - Apr 20, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QualityorQuantity in this post can reply
wolf skin @wolfskin
05 June, 07:01
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
Cash cab tv host.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 June, 09:49
In response wolf skin to his Publication
I saw that post last year. Never heard of Cash Cab before that.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
20 April, 09:59
April 23, and April 24 are the 113 and 114 day of 2021 - backwards that is 311 - Podesta and 411 - Huma - if I remember right from the q drops - it will be interesting to see how this unravels.

Thanks for the post Patriot!! :)

Lois Lane @Desrev01
20 April, 05:55
I believe its all part of the Plan. Movie. Make popcorn ahead. First arrest is supposed to shock the nation!! Podesta does not qualify as shocking. We already know about Podesta. Disinformation is Necessary.

20 April, 07:09
In response Lois Lane to her Publication
You think Chauvin is the first arrest that will shock the world?

I will disagree on this one. It has to be someone that the world would care about.

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
20 April, 05:51
What's this?

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
20 April, 10:00
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
He looks a lot like Dennis Rodman, doesn't he?