Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Trump going on national TV and “not spilling the beans” was a brilliant move btw.

Right before GF trial outcome. Right before inevitable riots. Right before Biden blame.

Brilliant. Timing is everything.
03:14 PM - Apr 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Pale Horse @PaleHorseCometh
21 April, 07:42
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
There are no beans to spill ! Trump will do the same thing over the next six months as he has done since election day, not a damn thing ! But you keep believing in your delusional Q army is coming to save us crap !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
22 April, 08:13
In response Pale Horse to his Publication
I don’t understand why you people are on here? Twitter is wide open for the haters. 🤷‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wes Hamrick @Snotamer
21 April, 07:12
Whats funny is George Floyd is still alive, and the cop got convicted of a murder of a still alive person.hahahaha..Its just everything is opposite

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
20 April, 07:57
I truly admire you guys who see the plan so clearly. I can't seem to stop being linear.

Optical Awakenings @Unite
20 April, 06:20
How do you mean?

Roy Lion @Austria_Sword_of_truth
20 April, 05:20
🙏❤️🙏Lion
On the way..
#GodWins
#PeaceIsThePrice

SPORTS @SPORTS
20 April, 04:56
Continuing to tell folks to go get the vaccine is absolute insanity.

Let's see if we SEE real and true action tonight or tomorrow. They cannot drag this entire scam out much longer. Trump's base is already cut in half, drag it out another week or 2 and you are looking at 1/3 Trump fanatics at best.

Fascinating to find out just WHO is advising Trump and how they could miscalculate everything so poorly.

Magical time to be alive! DANCE!

Diana Roesling @littlehummer
20 April, 04:05
wow......good take on this Doq!!

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
20 April, 04:04
I feel like we are in a Pressure Cooker and something is about to blow!

Florida Patriot @NJmomInFL
20 April, 04:47
In response Blue Mangoes to her Publication
Yes. My hubby and I both home today, together saying the same thing. You can feel something coming.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
20 April, 03:44
your post (and of course, POTUS’ interview) was just in the nick of time, as always.
verdict in - to be read by 5pm EST.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
20 April, 03:26
CANT WAIT FOR ALL THE 5D CHESS SPEAK IS ALL
GONE LIKE THIS P C CRAP !! YES & NO ARE YES &
NO !!!

God Speed @GodSpeed1221
20 April, 03:26
YESSSSS❣️ 🙏🏻❤️

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
20 April, 04:06
In response God Speed to her Publication

SPORTS @SPORTS
20 April, 04:58
In response God Speed to her Publication
We haven't even SEEN the beginning of "The Great Awakening". With that still to come, I imagine we are in for a much longer wait than anticipated. Hope I am wrong, because Trump's once large bases is dwindling with every minute that passes by while they drag out this entire ill advised plan/debacle.

Someone misjudged Jack and Jill America, that much we absolutely know for sure!

Mike Littlejohn @RobinhoodLa54
20 April, 03:21
Did you watch the new And we Know video today? Lots of info on what's about to happen re: Military.

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
20 April, 03:37
In response Mike Littlejohn to his Publication
link?

Cody Grant @CodyG
20 April, 03:18
he wouldnt speak negativly of Biden either classy
very classy

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
the B1d3n ‘presidency’ is a “think mirror” of the DJT presidency.
Every. Single. Thing.
Beautifully orchaestrated.

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
Perfecto .

Audrey Patriot @wesgirl81
I was shocked that Trump said CABAL during the interview. 🧨

Bee Bee @BxAx17
20 April, 03:16