Only people mentioned by PygmyGazette in this post can reply
Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
20 April, 10:17
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
They are not just getting us sick through foods, beverages and meds. We need to investigate clothing materials and others forms of contact they may have altered with unnatural nano tech to embed into our bodies.

They infested all the masks with this NANO WORM, why would they stop there?

Remember they sheetrock and flooring they made toxic? What is in the toys we buy for our children???

MAYBE we all need to stop paying taxes and use those same funds to hire reputable Patriots to investigate these life threatening situations.
No one in government has lifted a finger to protect us...so we are on our own here.
HEAL THEYSELF!

And, shooting down these Chemtrail, DEW planes and taking out all other threats in the air and on land...like DARPA and HAARP are our SOVEREIGN DUTY.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
20 April, 09:56
I don't eat or drink any of that shit!

LEAVE IT ON THE SHELF.

I've been doing it for 40 years,
and
I not hungry OR thirsty.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
20 April, 09:49
Such a coincidence. 10 companies control food. 6 companies control media.... I just threw up in my mouth....