Only people mentioned by Kellie in this post can reply
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
20 April, 09:19
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
Well I've questioned things my whole life & felt like a misfit but kept on gunning for the truth - found a lot of sad & bad things but it's the truth, or on the way to the (ultimate) truth so I'll keep on questioning & digging

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Regina Daly @GIJO
20 April, 09:15
I agree with this on one level. I am an introvert, use to being alone, not much influence on others. But then why was I chosen to know, I am not an influencer, my own family doesn't believe me, people don't listen to me. Again, why am I chosen?!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
teresa lioness @lionessSouthAfrica
20 April, 06:57
Love this right here💛❤️❤️

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
20 April, 06:44
My beautiful anonup family speaks my heart so well! WWG1WGA! No one knows the meaning of that like God Loving Patriots.....