Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
19 April, 08:42
This is also the basic argument others have given... Y'all are convinced a "high profile" lawyer is a great thing huh? Is Lin Wood gonna ever mention this John M. Pierce was a part of his "charity" in 2020... Sure seems like this guy needs some money... Lin Wood's "Charity" partner... This story is dated December 2020 and my accusation is from September 2020, Yet you, knowing nothing have presumed my guilt... for what? Telling the truth... Interesting.
https://abcnews.go.com/US/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
"Pierce's "personal financial difficulties raise significant ethical concerns," Binger wrote in a court filing, contending Pierce could "personally benefit" from his close ties to the "#FightBack Foundation," a Texas organization co-founded by Pierce and nationally known defamation lawyer Lin Wood. #FightBack had been raising money for Rittenhouse's defense until last month, when Pierce posted $2 million raised by the foundation to bail the teenager out of jail.

Though Pierce stepped down from the foundation board in September, Binger noted in his court filing that Pierce continued to urge his 32,500 Twitter followers to send donations for Rittenhouse."
stepped down in September 2020 huh... Imagine that...
08:44 PM - Apr 19, 2021
In response Mr. Boxoffrogs to his Publication
Only people mentioned by boxoffrogs in this post can reply
19 April, 08:46
In response Mr. Boxoffrogs to his Publication
so go ahead... convince me otherwise

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396