Scotty NZL @ScottyNZL
18 April, 12:46
For the first time in history in front of a large audience the Obama's, Clinton's, Bush's, and Biden's were called out on child sex trafficking. Boom! 🔥🔥🔥 Lin goes full anon. 🦁 #wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
Since Lin Wood and his charity gang tried to rob me of 100k (that is first hand information) in September 2020 I have been very concerned for this man standing next to General Flynn and claiming to be on President Trump's legal team... I am not convinced this thief should be leading any sheep. Please convince me otherwise... it's a lawyers JOB to convince you his argument is correct, it's NOT their job to tell the truth. They (Attorneys) are to be "jealous" in defense... Ain't that a sin?
08:19 PM - Apr 19, 2021
In response Scotty NZL to his Publication
Only people mentioned by boxoffrogs in this post can reply
Chelle Belle @ChelleBelle1
15 June, 09:53
In response Mr. Boxoffrogs to his Publication
I'm on the fence with this guy. My radar always goes off when he speaks. I can't pinpoint it, but something is off with him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 April, 08:56

19 April, 08:55
https://anonup.com/thread/... reinserting the line w/o the last guy cursing me out... It's NOT baseless. It is fact. Phone records and email... and I obviously got a case...

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
19 April, 08:23
Well what do we have here...a TROLL !!!!!! Either STFU or go away. Go elsewhere to bash Lin Wood. YOU have a REAL problem asswipe.

19 April, 08:29
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Well isn't that interesting... no I am not here to bash Lin Wood. Are YOU calling ME a liar? You are calling me a bunch of other shit.

19 April, 08:30
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
I asked you to CONVINCE me... That did not, at all.