Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Candi Scott @CanCanScott
19 April, 08:19
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
“But you’ll see some things as the months go by like you’ve never seen before”🧐🧐🧐

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
19 April, 08:05
Will RSBC or anyone be streaming Fox tonight? I don't have cable or Fakebook. Would like to watch, but not sure how.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
19 April, 08:12
In response Patriot Girl to her Publication
You tube usually has Hannity live Ya might want to put in fox news as well. They will post it latter if not live.

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
19 April, 07:58
Wow! I used to be able to login to 'Fox News GO' with my Verizon account since I get Fox News on the cable subscription...but now they want me to have n HD specific upgraded package? Fucking Bullshit.

410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
19 April, 07:58
TS 444 🙌🏼😇🙏🏼

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
19 April, 07:56
Oh yeah! Thanks for the reminder!