MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
She's part of the dirty book deal club?
We all know thats how the swamp launders their bribery $$$ and foundations...
She took the silver
07:32 PM - Apr 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
21 April, 02:33
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
Braking Bad.. Ridin Dirty in D.C.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phoenix75 Verum. Forma. @Phoenix75
20 April, 02:22
Deeper and darker we go.....never ending.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Days @Sun2516
19 April, 09:40
🤔 SOB

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
19 April, 09:13

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Ooooooo 😮 and grrrrrrrr 😡 If this is true ( and I’ve had my own suspiciins and theories about Amy), I wonder if it’s part of the plan to position the corrupt legislatures strategically like this ... to take them all down in one fell swoop! 🤔 😂 Just saying. but I know not.

Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
19 April, 08:40
Amy, may those 30 pieces of silver weigh you down.

SPORTS @SPORTS
19 April, 08:39
So when do we SEE mass and public arrests, perp walks, trials and mother fucking hangings? Or do we sit by and watch Trump chat with Hannity while Scavino posts on social media?

SEEING is BELIEVING and it is past mother fucking time for the trash to be served PUBLIC justice for all to MOTHER FUCKING see!

19 April, 08:34
Check out her Father, his ties to the Catholic church and just 'how' a tiny town became the example of how to steal an election. She is as dirty as Roberts. Thanks again, Mitch.

USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
19 April, 08:29
Disappointed!!!!

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
19 April, 07:51
isnt her dad connected somewhere regarding the election in 2020?..a swing state?

19 April, 08:35
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
Yes. I posted the details a while back. It's heartbreaking.

memes matter @NoComment
19 April, 07:47
👀

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
19 April, 07:42
NEVER TRUST A LIAR....ESPECIALLY ONE THAT CAN PROCREATE...

Sadieandmaya1 Patriot @Sadiemaya1
19 April, 07:36
not gonna lie, I’m disappointed😔

memes matter @NoComment
19 April, 07:48
In response Sadieandmaya1 Patriot to her Publication
,why am I thinking there is more to this🍿

X__ Coastie @Xcoastie
19 April, 07:33
Good luck spending 2 mil
at gitmo! You sold out America!

SPORTS @SPORTS
19 April, 08:40
In response X__ Coastie to his Publication
When? Because right now we have SEEN zero justice. These people have committed crimes against us for mother fucking decades, you can bet your bottom mother fucking dollar I demand to SEE them ALL mother fucking hang.

No ifs. No ands. No MOTHER FUCKING buts!

LET'S GO BURN DOWN THAT MOTHER FUCKING TRASH TOWN!