Only people mentioned by SANTINO in this post can reply
Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
22 April, 09:21
In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication
I feel really bad for Kanye. The promotion of MAGA and his Sunday Worship concerts made him a target. That's because God & Country are antithetical to Satanism. I think they legit scrambled his brain when they arrested him for a psych hold. He clearly wasn't going along with their plan. Notice, at the end of the video, he praises the rapper DMX. Coincidence that DMX just died? They took away his wife/handler. Separated him from his kids. Killed his mentor. Kanye is paying a heavy price.

And, I believe the Kardashians were also complacent in Kanye's demise. Their father was a Free Mason, after all. They weren't made Billionaires and Social Media stars for nothing. They promote the leftist agendas & methodically change their appearances with plastic surgery to train our brains to accept physical differences making it easy for them to use doubles, clones, and masks on their politicians. IT'S ALL CONNECTED. ONE PLAN. ONE AGENDA. NEW WORLD ORDER.

MAY GOD PROTECT US ALL!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
22 April, 07:42
Most people have been hurt by it but Kayne (and similar) have been WAY broken. Going to be tough for others to get out of it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
22 April, 06:09
He is trying to break free