Agnes Lee @agneslee
FDA orders Dr. Mercola to stop writing about health benefits of vitamin D…because knowledge is...
#MAGA #Trump #wwg1wga #STOPTHESTEAL #Potus #QANON #Freedom #Biden #WhiteHouse #realdonaldtrump #maga2020 #Q #Republican #government #Trump2020 #politics

Read More Here
👇👇👇
https://rednewspaper.com/?...
02:45 PM - Apr 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by agneslee in this post can reply
Mary T Scott @Emtee2355
26 May, 07:57
In response Agnes Lee to his Publication
He is correct and they, the ‘science’ liars, have been trying to shut him down for a long time! Anyone who believes in holistic, natiral methods of immunity is humiliated and silenced!
#StandUpAmerica

The United Nations, WHO, FDA, & CDC, plus USDA, have backed big Pharma, Monsanto, and modifying Human genetics, for DECADES!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
22 April, 02:28
God bless him

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cate Freeman @NellieNattive
21 April, 06:22
Buy Kefir and keep your good bacteria renewed. That's where your health is, in good flora. The latest stunt for a shot is getting bad reviews. It puts antibodies in you but blocks a multitude of your own highly beneficial immune Macrophages that gobble up a larger variety of infectious genes, bugs, whatever. Don't be deceived god knew what he was doing.

21 April, 06:15
How can they be so niave, Vit.D is great in tanning beds. They flat out LIED when they said it was bad for us. It prevents many many problems in the body. I hope my friends hear me!!

Johnny Thunders @Lamf77
21 April, 12:07
Took my autistic son to Mercola years ago. Many others here in the Chicago area trusted him too. He sat me down after our first consult and said if we follow his protocol my son would be cured. After a half dozen visits and thousands of dollars we saw no improvement. Others the same. Mercola is a master marketer and all about Mercola. He's no better than Fauci in my eyes.....just my opinion.

Johnny Thunders @Lamf77
21 April, 12:10
In response Johnny Thunders to his Publication
"Meanwhile, the Better Business Bureau has tagged Mercola.com with an F rating, its lowest, due in part to customer complaints."

Holly -Ann @HollyAnn
20 April, 11:47
I trust Dr. Mercola!! I don't trust the FDA!

21 April, 06:16
In response Holly -Ann to her Publication
Amen, Dr Mercola is tops

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
20 April, 11:09
I read about the vitamin D 3 should have K2 in it any one know about this ? The K2 helps the calcium go to the bones and not the arteries .

21 April, 06:27
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
it also protects the body. Sunlight and Tanning beds are good non synthetic ways to acquire it.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
20 April, 10:44
The FDA is probably full with ex Pharma employees. Keep spreading the word on natural healing.

GrannyKate Awake @TrumpWon
20 April, 06:04
FDA NO fed has right to tell him anything! Follow the BigPharma money

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
20 April, 05:04
We need to drop the "Food" part of this because the only thing this agency represents is the big pharma, so rightly so, they should be RElabeled "Big Pharma Drug Administration.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
19 April, 09:21
Dr Mercola has been fighting for us for decades! I got to meet him many years ago.

Traci pantaleo @TraciP
19 April, 02:47
So wrong!!!