Juana Talk @TheWayUBC
My NEW HERO. im so glad she followed him.
03:09 AM - Apr 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheWayUBC in this post can reply
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
23 April, 01:05
In response Juana Talk to her Publication
Eyes open. Really in touch with her surroundings. She saw it, followed it and rescued the child. Excellent example of how up in our face this is and we have to be brave to help if need be. Bravo!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
23 April, 10:36
Awe I just want to hug her!! The Hero and the child!! Once that little baby came to me saying that I would have shot him right there!! Praise God she was saved!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
23 April, 09:23
This guy needs to be taken to the woods, tied to tree naked with raw steak tied to his body and honey piured over him.

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
23 April, 08:51
What an awesome women! Thank God she was there to help her!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
23 April, 08:26
I'm glad NO ONE was hurt ... had he stopped to confront this woman & his "prize" may have run away. Please be careful in all that you do.

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
23 April, 08:25
Thank God this specific situation didn't escalate. That woman was very courageous. That POS needs to be in jail.

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
23 April, 08:20
Thank God for that woman!