Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Reading comments on Techcrunch.com typically serves as a great gage for where Silicon Valley's head is at. After doing some browsing yesterday I came to the conclusion: They woke! #RedWaveIsReal ! 🕶
05:22 PM - Jan 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Katie Q17 @Katie1071
25 January, 09:20
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 January, 07:02
We MUST NEVER EVER AGAIN allow a small group of elites to rule our lives and run the world.
What are in those great blueprints to prevent this from happening again?
Share???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FOR FREEDOM @AMERICAN_HODAG
24 January, 06:51
seems many are moving out of CA
This a GREAT sign to me

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
24 January, 05:46
I worked in Silicon Valley for over 25 years. Brotopia is real.

Dennis Jorgenson @HelloWorld
24 January, 05:32
Sauce?

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
24 January, 05:30
The Military turned their back on Joe Biden!

Please watch the video here: https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Dennis Jorgenson @HelloWorld
24 January, 05:34
In response Hidden Knowledge to his Publication
Brought to you by Castle Rock Entertainment.

#MAGA
#QANON
#wwg1wga

Cuew Bacca @Cuewie
25 January, 09:37
In response Hidden Knowledge to his Publication
I wish people would stop saying that Kumala shouldn't have been sworn in first. All it takes is a few minutes to search Trump's inauguration and find out that Pence was sworn in first.

clay albright @claymandoo
24 January, 05:24