17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
Worth considering -- are these references related to an election that's yet to happen... think Military temporary control with the primary mission of returning government power to civilian government.
Re-election.
Couple w/ @cowboyw2b 's working theory of POTUS running as Patroit Party Candidate.
R+D Parties unite to keep control - still lose.

Haiti reveal?

[they] use the excuses in 4738 as a last-ditch effort? People see right through it.
Recall drops 12, 14, 28.

11/03 was not a Constitutional election ∴ Election Day has yet to happen.
C19 Narrative Kill by Patriots, not MSM?
04:32 PM - Jan 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by 17Commentary in this post can reply
The Navigator -V @TheNavigator
25 January, 10:36
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Thomes Jefferson was elected 17 February 1801.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
24 January, 07:31
I think the military is working with the final contested states to recount the 11/3 elections! Arizona and several others have agreed to move for with new counts as they are past the other legal challenges now so theyve been working behind the scenes to count the "legal" ballots! No new elections--they will present this soon I think and just my humble opinion. 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
24 January, 05:42
Kim Clement's prophecy about two Presidents is worth noting now. He mentions two Presidents and election after...

Querist Anon @Querist
24 January, 11:33
In response Brave Grace to her Publication

LoveConquers All @All777Love
24 January, 04:59
If I were to guess, I would think that we're inching closer, and closer to the Haiti REVELATION...🤦🏽‍♀️🤯

LadyMAGA Liberty @LadyMAGALiberty
24 January, 04:53
i have to agree! the part i struggle with is why is the narrative continues when people are taking the vaccines? there are too many people who believe in tthem and people in authority are promoting them.

Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
24 January, 04:49
exactly. i wouldn't be shocked if his impeachment trial goes forward and he is arrested. let it happen. then all the declass gets plastered everywhere because people will be glued to their TV. do it.

Olly Gmoney @OllyGmoney
24 January, 04:59
In response Chris Cunningham to his Publication
I was thinking the same thing. 🤔🧐