Only people mentioned by Nackendara in this post can reply
Chill Bite @Chillbite
18 July, 10:20
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
I so cherish this one as it is one of my all time favorites... Speaking of flying somewhere!! ;p

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
19 July, 12:37
In response Chill Bite to his Publication
Elon Musk may have something that flies...to the paradise. A nice break from Dante's inferno.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chill Bite @Chillbite
18 April, 12:50
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
When do we leave?;) I’m more than ready! Can’t wait for the party to start, and to be able to thank everyone like you and all the others that have and will make it possible. Military, Warrior men, starseeds, and people of light.
And is that appealing to all the senses, or what?! You know I love the ocean, swimming, surfing, beach, sailing, power boats, islands, and those big catamarans too!
Nature... It’s where I’ve always gone to get grounded. Especially near or in the ocean (tides, waves, life) and forests, of course. Know anything about forests lovely and sweet Nackendara?!;)
Thank you so much for this adventure! Many more to come! I want to savor every one!

Chill Bite @Chillbite
18 April, 07:08
In response Chill Bite to his Publication
And every adventure has to include incredible music and dancing!!
Those are a given!!;)