Beverly Bartlett @AtlanteanGoddess
Visiting Berlin, MD and saw this. And BOTH of the dates add to our fave. 1871 & 1925
12:15 PM - Apr 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by AtlanteanGoddess in this post can reply
JQsh G21 @JQshG
19 April, 11:17
In response Beverly Bartlett to her Publication
Not our favorite. theirs. This 17 represents their god Osiris, not Q which is the polar opposite.

2 17's, evergreen, masonic lodge....this screams [them]

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Bartlett @AtlanteanGoddess
20 April, 06:16
In response JQsh G21 to his Publication
I understand where you're coming from. The main reason the plaque caught my eye was the evergreen. And I knew the symbology. It was ok only after I took the pic that I recognized the numbers totals. And I even caught the year 1871.... the very year our fake Constitution came into play. The dates' totals was a mere observation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Washington @KeysMarg
19 April, 11:12
153rd Day of year is My First Birthday in 1732

2/22/1732

They Have Known Me for along Long time

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
19 April, 11:10
mind a DM?

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
19 April, 11:09
Plus it's a 9....ughh