Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
George Bush with two paper planes and two knocked down Jenga towers. This painting was found in Epstein's house.

The artist, Petrina Ryan-Kleid, also painted the infamous Bill Clinton/Blue Dress painting that was also found in Epstein’s home.

#Bushdid911
02:25 PM - Jan 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply
julie baja @JB4DJT
29 January, 12:00
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
Dear God....these people are truly sick and demented!!!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
28 January, 03:30
Dumb POS ! 💩🥴

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
28 January, 02:27
this blue dress😉
red shoes👠
#ThesePeopleAreSick

Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
28 January, 03:27
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
Wasn’t that the Monica Lewinsky dress ? 🙄🤢

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
28 January, 09:58
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
Bill actually wore it better 🤣🤣🤣

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
28 January, 01:55
this is the man i look most forward to seeing put to death he is responsible for thousands of death including my brother. I am hoping to get to see it live! I have never wanted to see some one hurt before this. This man is pure evil!

General Flynn Is The Key 17 @Reda2448
25 January, 11:57
Good info 👍 I didn't know it was the artist.

Ruth Wolter @RuthiRed
25 January, 01:39
It is said that life imitates art; but in this case it is the art itself that imitates..... I cannot begin to express how angry I am and I am grateful that I shall be witness when the hand of God strikes them all. #HangThemAll

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
24 January, 03:04
Just noticed the 'free-flowing' red tie,
looking at this again, and immed'ly reminded of the
tawdry nekked pic of Hunter wearing long red scarf

another comm perhaps🤔

Poppy Capu @BlueRose777
24 January, 02:46
truth in art.

BGDG deGetts @bgd
24 January, 02:40

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
24 January, 02:32
🤓where is the plane?

Damian de la Iglesia @iglesia4
24 January, 02:28
...And to think I voted for the guy.
Trump has been an awakening.
God bless.

Cynthia Foley @angelnflite
24 January, 04:32
In response Damian de la Iglesia to his Publication
lost a fellow FF in south tower.....just woke on Bush/911.....Burn Bush/Nazi family....TRUMP will ALWAYS be my President #wwg1wga #Patriot

Joe Jakubik @Smart_Targets2010
Symbolism will be their downfall

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
24 January, 02:27
Yeah, We know. George W Bush is 🤮. And his Father 🤮 SO Nasty.

Glenda Hollingsworth @Glenda_Rea_Hollingsworth
24 January, 02:27

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
In response Glenda Hollingsworth to her Publication
Yes, Of Course he did. Disgusting pos.