Only followers of this user (USAalways) can see their posts

John Washington @KeysMarg
17 April, 02:42
In response Real USAalways to her Publication
GN 3+

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 April, 02:38
BAD *Nights in The NWO
NOW

WON-t

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 April, 02:35
The Hotel Manager is Already Gunning for me

future Cer cum stance
."Excuse me sir do you have a reservation" "you cant wonder around i am sorry"

! So yeah

Waste Of
DOTU Day

sorry....

Catch Me in the Morning and Fooking do this Right.

Face 2 Face

good night

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
17 April, 02:19
For sure, just think how many people only get information of the world around them from their televisions, social media, radio. Those sources have been pretty well inundated with Pro-Vaccine-Not-an-Evil-Genetic-Modification-Experiment persuasive sales tactics, and I really think it's criminal.

Doctors and Nurses who are conducting this unneccessary, dangerous experiment, which is based on flawed tests, science, record keeping, should really lose their medical licenses. I really don't see how they can take part in this experiment while maintaining a code of Ethics.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
17 April, 02:18
So ridiculous, its the set up for boosters until death. My husband had Tucker on in the background and an expert was discussing the moronic risk assessment abilities of a person who feels a need to both vaccinate and wear a mask. He said, this person has an equal chance of getting hit by lightening than they do dying from Covid. He said they have an even greater risk of being killed in a car crash but did they stop driving? I thought putting it this way was excellent and very effective and waking these people up. Risk assessment gone wild indeed!