Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 April, 12:44
Can't trust your own eyes these days.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
I guess we really never could. They wiped our real memories when our souls incarnated on Terra. It really is Alice in Wonderland here - up is down, down is up, left is right, you get the point
11:53 PM - Apr 16, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
America First @AmericaFirst17
19 April, 05:36
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Who wiped our memories?

Who is Terra?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
19 April, 03:29
In response America First to her Publication
I have not listened to this woman, but I wanted to find something that would help you begin to understand that we truly do live forever. After reading this, if you want to learn more, I have many, many videos to share with you. Terra is earth and there are many alien races now helping us to clear out the underground tunnels and rescue the children.

When Q mentioned Alice in Wonderland, what it meant is that if we go down the rabbit hole we will learn many things we never knew about that actually exists, like ET races, hidden technology, hidden cures and much much more

https://www.erinpavlina.co...

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
17 April, 02:03
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
agreed