KLoves Anons @KLovesAnons
14 April, 09:12

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
15 April, 04:57
In response KLoves Anons to her Publication
I love my youngest son...I just had to hose him off head to toe (literally in the yard, dripping all over in chocolate brown mud!) yesterday when I made him get out of the drainage ditch where he had covered himself everywhere but teeth and eyes in that mud for two hours! I know the teeth were clean because of his huge smile! Oh, barefoot in shorts in 60 deg weather and the irrigation water is from an ice-cold Colorado river source! These kids need to be turned loose to just be children! Slept like a corpse last night after that evening and dinner too! The way it should be...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KLoves Anons @KLovesAnons
What a beautiful story! Thank you for sharing it. Kids need to be allowed to be KIDS! Thank God you understand that. Wish more parents were like you!
07:37 PM - Apr 16, 2021
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KLovesAnons in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from KLoves Anons, click on at the bottom under it